Ever scratch your head and wonder what gifts to get the spiritual people in your life? (Or want gift ideas for yourself?!) Here’s my list of gift suggestions that are guaranteed to uplift and inspire. Click the titles below the image for purchasing information.
1. Angelspeake – How to Talk with Your Angels
2. Wayne Dyer’s 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace – Beautiful colors, watercolor illustrations, and great wisdom.
3. The Artist’s Way – A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity – Not just for artists! Great for anyone looking to live authentically and hear the voice of their creative Spirit. Especially good for college students and anyone searching for their true self and path in life.
4. The Illuminated Rumi – My favorite book of Rumi poems with mouth-watering illustrations.
5. Power Thought Cards by Louise Hay – Beautifully illustrated positive affirmations.
6. Ask and It Is Given Cards by Esther and Jerry Hicks – Full of the great wisdom from Abraham. Pick a card for your daily meditation and reflection time.
7. Sleep audio CD – Gentle music with ocean sounds. My favorite CD for meditations and relaxation time.
8. Candlelight Yoga – Gentle yoga for relaxation. Great for beginners!
Go to the spiritual section of a bookstore and ask in your mind to be led to the perfect book or gift for your loved one. Then allow yourself to be guided. Notice if a book or other gift grabs your attention. That is the perfect gift for your loved one.
Soy or beeswax candles and other all-natural products make great gifts as well. All-natural products (rather than products with synthetic or petroleum-based ingredients) are soothing and nurturing. For natural skincare gifts made with love, I love Five Seed Natural Beauty products.
Treat your loved one (or yourself) to a spiritual class or retreat in your community.
Apart from gifts you can buy, remember that your Spirit is full of great wisdom that the loved ones in your life can benefit from. One idea is to sit and ask what message the universe has for your loved one. Write it down in a card or on a beautiful piece of paper, and give the message as a gift that will inspire them throughout the year.
Take a walk and see if a particular rock or crystal catches your eye. Rocks have very grounding energy, and it might be just what your loved one needs to help them balance and center their energy.
What gift ideas do you have? Please leave your suggestions in the comments below.
Sending you lots of Love,
Melanie Jade 🙂